The Faculty of Engineering at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel wishes to invite outstanding students to apply for its PhD Scholarships in Wind Speed Modeling and Anemometry for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarship is exclusively reserved for the outstanding students who posses a Master’s Degree in relevant field. The students must have a good knowledge of English along and experience in Atmospheric and/or Anemometry Physics. The applicants selected will be offered a PhD scholarship and funds including additional perks.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel was founded in 1834 in Brussels, Belgium. The university is an English-speaking research university known to be a democratically and autonomously managed university.
Summary of Scholarship:
• Application Deadline: September 8, 2022
• Country: Belgium
• Scholarship Provider: Vrije Universiteit Brussel
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
•Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
• It offers a full reimbursement for recipient’s home-work commute with public transport according to VUB policy, or compensation if the applicant comes by bike
• It offers a cost-free hospitalization insurance
• It provides the space to form recipient’s job content and continuously learn via VUB LRN
• It provides friendly facilities for sports and exercise
• It offers ecocheques
• And more
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarship.
• Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for their PhD program the Vrije Universiteit Brussel offers.
• Both international and domestic students who want to apply must have experience in Anemometry and/or Atmospheric Physics.
• Both international and domestic students who want to apply must possess honors.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
How to Apply?
• Both international and domestic students can apply for admission through the university portal.
• Both international and domestic students must submit scholarship applications online.
• A Curriculum Vitae
• A Letter of Motivation
• Your highest degree transcripts
• Both international and domestic applicants must possess a Master’s degree in Physics Engineering, Astronomy or Geography.
• Both international and domestic students must have a good knowledge of the English language.
Application Link: https://aanmelden.vub.be/psc/CALIPROD/?cmd=login&errorPg=ckreq&languageCd=ENG
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel International Scholarship offers a cost-free hospitalization insurance and other fantastic perks to the recipients of the scholarship.