University of Tokyo is currently accepting the applications foreign students for its fully funded ADB Scholarship in Japan. With this scholarship program, foreign students will have a great opportunity to pursue their Master’s degrees with a fully funded scholarship in one of the prestigious institutions in Japan – University of Tokyo. This scholarship program is open to students from ADB’s developing member countries to study their Master’s degree programs at the University of Tokyo.
The University of Tokyo grants over 300 scholarships to International students every year. University of Tokyo offers a range of academic fields and majors. For how to apply for this scholarship, its benefits and eligibility criteria, continue reading this blog post.
About University of Tokyo Japan ADB Fully funded Scholarship
• Host Country: Japan
• Host University: University of Tokyo
• Program Degree: Master’s degree
• Financial Strength: Fully funded
• Eligibility Student: Nationals of ADB Member Countries
• Scholarship Closes: December 10, 2022
ADB-Japan Fully funded Scholarship Benefits
• A full tuition fee
• A monthly stipend plus housing allowance
• Students will be offered instructional materials and books allowance
• Students will granted medical insurance
• Students’ travel expenses are covered
Study Fields and Majors in ADB-Japan Fully funded Scholarship
• International Studies
• Sustainability Science
• Environment Studies
• Health Science
• Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
• Public Policy
• Department of Environment Systems
• Urban Engineering
• Department of International Studies
• Environmental Studies
• Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
• Department of Human and Engineered
• Department of Natural Environmental Studies
• Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
• Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
Eligibility Criteria of University of Tokyo Japan ADB Fully Scholarship
• Aspirants must be citizens of ADB member countries
• Aspirants must possess B.Sc. degree or its equivalent with outstanding academic records
• Aspirants would have worked full-time for at least two years
• Aspirants must not be above 35 years of age as at the time of application
• Aspirants must be willing to go back to their home countries after the completion of their degree
Application Procedure for University of Tokyo ADB-JSP Fully funded Scholarship
• Aspirants should look for supervisors willing to supervise their graduation theses
• Except the Recommendation Letter, aspirants should get other documents ready and submit them through the online Application Form.
• Aspirants should send application materials through email before the closing date. The appellation of the email should be ” ADB Application_Name (applicant’s name)”.
• All recommendation letters should be sent through email by the recommender with the appellation: “ADB Recommendation Letter_Name(applicant’s name).
• Aspirant whose documents has been assessed by the faculty will be informed in mid-February. The selected aspirants will be asked to submit the original documents (excluding the recommendation letter) by March 20, 2023, together with the supervisor selection.
Application Link: https://www.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/exam/master/foreign_research_students/adb_jsp/
Japan is one of the countries International students dream to study in. The country is peaceful and beautiful. Like its citizens, the Government of Japan treats the foreign students well. The universities in Japan are globally rated in terms of technology.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities