Applications are ongoing for a PhD Scholarships in Health Data Science: Health and Wellbeing of People with Intellectual or Developmental Disability at the University of New South Wales for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The University of New South Wales International Scholarship is desirous to support students who want to apply for a PhD degree at UNSW. The interested applicants who wish to combine data linkage and other quantitative and qualitative research methods would also be accepted for this scholarship program.
The University of New South Wales was founded in 1949 in Australia. UNSW is a public research university with over 50,000 students, graduate and undergraduate students inclusive.
Brief Description of Scholarship
• Host Country: Australia
• Scholarship Provider: University Of New South Wales
• Program Level: PhD , Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
The University of New South Wales is doling out a stipend worth $30,000 annually for three years for the recipients of its scholarships who want to pursue a PhD degree program.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students are eligible to apply for the University of New South Wales International Scholarship.
• All international applicants are eligible to apply for a PhD degree in Health Data Science the university offers.
• Applicants who possess Honors, Master’s, or equivalent degrees in Health, computer science, biostatistics, or related disciplines would be accepted.
• You must meet the UNSW PhD entry requirements and be able to enroll as a full-time domestic PhD scholar.
How to Apply?
• Interested students must apply for admission through the university’s online portal.
• Then, students can complete the EOI process; please reach out to the 3DN Student Coordinators, Dr. Rachael Cvejic (email@example.com) and Dr. Janelle Weise (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a one page EOI listing your relevant experience, research interests, and how these align with our Department.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
• A single-page EOI listing your relevant experience, research interests, and how these go with our Department
• A CV
• Your academic transcripts
Requirements for Admission:
• You must have a prior academic qualification in Health Datasets to examine Mental Health Care, interactions between Mental Health and Physical Health outcomes, and Medicines background.
• Candidate whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that he or she English language ability meets the school’s requirements.
Application Link: https://research.unsw.edu.au/faculty-and-donor-funded-scholarships-0
The University of New South Wales International Scholarship offers a stipend worth $30,000 annually for three years to the recipients of its scholarships who want to pursue a PhD degree program.