The University of Copenhagen in Denmark is inviting interested applicants from all over the world to apply for its International PhD Fellowships Grants for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The aim of University of Copenhagen for founding this fellowships grants is to support promising students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a supportive atmosphere for the career development of the selected applicants.
The University of Copenhagen was established in 1479 in Denmark. It’s the oldest university and research institution in the country. The university offers over 200 academic programs for study in different fields as well as law, health sciences, humanities, life sciences, etc.
• It provides a monthly salary starts at approximately 27,800 DKK/Roughly 3,700 EUR (October 2021 level) and a pension for the selected individuals.
• All interested applicants are required to be admitted with a Ph.D. degree at the University of Copenhagen.
• After being admitted, they must complete and submit the online application form before the application deadline.
• A Letter of Motivation– explaining what motivated you to apply for the scholarship application (max. one page)
• Your Curriculum Vitae addressing;
° your education
° your experience
° language skills
° other relevant skills for the position
• The certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript of records in the original language, as well as an authorized English translation if issued in other language than Danish or English
Requirements for Entry:
• The selection of applicants will be based on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
• If the applicant’s first language is not English language, the applicant will provide proof of English language proficiency:
° And other acceptable proofs.
Application Deadline: Open
Application Link: https://employment.ku.dk/all-vacancies/?show=157014
The University of Copenhagen International PhD Fellowships Grants provide a monthly salary starts at approximately 27,800 DKK/Roughly 3,700 EUR (October 2021 level) and a pension for the selected applicants.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here