The University of Calabria announces a public selection for NON-EU student’s admission to 2nd Cycle International Degree Courses (Two Years’ Master’s Degrees) for Academic Year 2022/2023.
There are 120 slots available for two years’ Master’s Degrees that include the enrolment pack, board, lodging, and an allowance.
The slots for all scholarships will be assigned according to merit rankings established for each degree course, consistently with the criteria provided by each department and based on the slots reserved to international students. If two applicants obtain the same score, the younger will prevail.
Applicants holding an appropriate position in the merit ranking, according to the number of slots available in each degree course will be declared winners. The winners appearing in the merit rankings published on the website will receive on their personal email address provided in the application form the enrolment process and terms.
- All NON-EU students holding a qualification obtained at a University abroad, valid to access International Master’s Degree Courses in Italy, can participate.
- Students who will get their qualification during the academic year 2021/2022 can provisionally participate in the competition. Failure to obtain their qualifications will result in the applicants losing their right to enroll.
- NON-EU students must apply for pre-registration according to the calendar for admission procedures at Universities for academic year 2022/2023, published on the website.
- The pre-registration application is provisionally accepted by the Italian diplomatic missions if the student is attending the last year of University and is about to do the final graduation exam.
- For more information on the pre-registration procedure at the Italian diplomatic missions, please click here or here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months and includes tuition fees, winners will also benefit from free services, such as board and lodging, and a € 2,500.00 allowance. The scholarship will be renewed for the second year only if the winning candidates obtain the necessary requirements.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- First page of passport
- Copy of diploma (if you are applying to a Bachelor’s program)
- Copy of the Bachelor’s degree (if you are applying to a Master’s course – 2yrs.
- Transcript of all years of university study
- Syllabus of all your university courses
- Italian language certificate (optional)
- English language certificate (optional).
- Telecommunication Engineering: Smart Sensing, Computing and Networking
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- Finance and Insurance
- Nutritional Science
- Environmental and Territorial Safety Engineering on Sustainable Management of Natural Resources (curriculum)
- Robotics and Automation Engineering (curriculum).
Method of Application
In order to participate in this selection, aimed at getting early admission to one of the two years’ International Master’s Degrees, under penalty of exclusion from the selection process, must correctly fill in all the parts of the on-line application form on the website and upload the documents required. Applications must be submitted within 23:59 (Italian time) of 14 April 2022.