The Sydney Scholars Awards are among the best scholarships in Australia. The Australian Scholarship Program offers international students the opportunity to study at the University of Sydney and advance their educational careers.
All candidates from different part of the world are eligible to apply for this fantastic undergraduate scholarship program. These scholarships are offered to promising and exceptional students.
The Sydney Scholars Awards is determined to support exceptional Year 12 students to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. These scholarships are awarded based on merit.
These scholarships are open to both domestic and international undergraduate candidates. The award of these scholarships is valued at $6,000.
Sydney Scholars Awards
Summary of Sydney Scholars Awards:
• Country: Australia
• Program: Undergraduate
• Scholarship Award: $6000
• University: University of Sydney
• Eligibility Criteria: Domestic & International
• Closing Date: September 30, 2022
• All selected applicants will receive $6,000.
• All selected applicants will receive the scholarship award in two equal installments.
• You must be a domestic or international students.
• You must be applying for admission via UAC.
• You should apply in the year that you complete your secondary education.
• You must demonstrate exceptional academic and leadership potentials.
• You must be enrolled to study a full-time undergraduate program in the accepted program during the tenure of your scholarship.
How to Apply?
Applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship awards through the below application portal.
Application Link: https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/sydney_scholars_award
The successful applicants for Sydney Scholars Awards will be offered $6,000 for their educational expenses. Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships awards.