Are you seeking for an opportunity to pursue PhD study in Italy? Seize this great opportunity and apply for PhD Scholarships in Physics and Nanoscience at University of Salento, Italy. The University of Salento International Scholarship is for the 2022-2023 academic session.
All the international students who wish to pursue their PhD degree programs can apply for these scholarships. These scholarships award worth 120,00 € to a maximum of 160,00 € annually.
The University of Salento was established in 1955. It’s ranked fifth in Italy and 251-275 among the top world university. The University of Salento offers its students equal opportunities, promotes merit among them.
• Country: Italy
• Scholarship Provider: The University Of Salento
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial
• Closing Date: July 31, 2022
The University of Salento will offer students selected a minimum of 120 00 € to 160 00 € every year for the applied PhD program.
• All students are eligible for the University of Salento International Scholarship irrespective of their nationality.
• All students who want to apply for the scholarships are eligible to apply a PhD degree in Physics and NanoScience combines two research sectors in Physics
• Applicant should be either a domestic or an international student
How to Apply?
• You’re to complete and submit your application exclusively through the online application portal.
• A copy of your high school diploma or provisional certificate (copy of the original document and translation into English/Italy – if required)
• A copy of your degree diploma or provisional certificate (copy of the original document and translation into English/Italy – if required)
• A certificate attesting the examinations taken and the relative marks (copy of the original document and translation into English/Italy – if necessary)
• Language certifications of any kind
• Provide a copy of your passport
• Provide one of the following certifications if in possession; CIMEA Certificate of Comparability, Declaration of Validity, and Diploma Supplement.
Requirements of Admission:
• Possess a previous degree certificate with remarkable grades
• You must demonstrate that you’re good in writing and speaking Italian/English
Application Link: https://www.unisalento.it/en/web/international/how-to-apply
The University of Salento International Scholarship offers students selected a minimum of 120 00 € to 160 00 € every year for the applied PhD program. These are fantastic perks for a PhD program!