New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs – Have you ever dreamed of working in New Zealand but do not know how to go about it? New Zealand visa sponsorship jobs are just what you need.
You may have heard that New Zealand is a great place to work. But what you may not know is that there are many opportunities for visa sponsorship jobs. So, how come there are so many opportunities in New Zealand at this time?
Well, there is a severe need for skilled workers in New Zealand today, and accredited employers in New Zealand are permitted by immigration law to sponsor the work visa of prospective employees to come into the country.
Now, apart from the fact that the government has given the go-ahead to New Zealand companies, the companies are also eager to sponsor candidates from all around the world for the New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs for 2023. So, if you are lucky to get visa sponsorship from a New Zealand company, you can be sure that the organization will handle, manage, and take care of the Visa procedure after receiving the permission letter from the New Zealand government.
In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best New Zealand visa sponsorship jobs so that you can start your search for the perfect job!
What is a visa sponsorship job?
A visa sponsorship job is a position with a company that sponsors your visa. This means that the company will help you to obtain the necessary work visa in order to work in their country. There are many benefits to having a visa sponsorship job, including the ability to live and work in a new country, gain new skills and experiences, and earn a good salary without having to spend heavily during the visa processing.
However, it is important to remember that you will be working for the sponsoring company upon your arrival in New Zealand and will be expected to comply with their rules and regulations.
Different job sectors in New Zealand
There are many different job sectors in New Zealand that may be of interest to those considering a move here. Whether you’re looking for something in agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, manufacturing, construction, retail, hospitality, tourism or any other sector, there are plenty of options to choose from.
One of the advantages of moving to New Zealand is that there is a strong demand for skilled workers in many industries. This means that there are often visa sponsorship opportunities available for those who have the right skills and qualifications.
So, if you’re considering making the move to New Zealand, research the different job sectors that are active here and see if there is anything that matches your skills and interests. And if you do your groundwork well, you can be sure that there will be a lot of amazing opportunities waiting for you.
These employers are seeking for applicants with all types of experience, qualifications, and skills. For example, all engineering fields are in high demand, and if you work in Information Technology, you can make a salary like this:
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Managers ($120,000)
- Software Engineers ($120,000)
- ICT Security Specialists ($120,000)
- Multimedia Specialists ($95,000)
However, you will need a New Zealand-style CV, supporting documents, and a job offer in order to apply for the New Zealand Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023.
Where are you needed in New Zealand
There is a good probability of receiving a sponsorship for a New Zealand visa if your field of expertise is on the list of fields where there is a shortage. The fields where there is a shortage of employees are:
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Construction (All Fields)
- Engineering (All branches)
- Finance / Business
- Health and Social Services
- ICT, Electronics, and Telecommunications
- Recreation, Hospitality, and Tourism
List of New Zealand businesses with jobs for visa sponsors
Each company’s name will take you to its employment page when you click on it. Read the job requirements and description before applying for the position. The key is the sponsorship. Get an offer from the sponsor first.
This official list of organizations approved by the New Zealand government to sponsor visas under the Accredited Employers Programme (AEP) . You Can verify any of the companies on the official website of the New Zealand Government. They also provides the company name of each company as well as their respective email addresses to help you reach out to such companies more easily.
You can send them an email or search for the company name on Google to submit an application there.
List of companies offering visa sponsorship in New Zealand
- Access Community Health Limited
- AFFCO Holdings Limited
- Air New Zealand
- Alliance Group Limited
- Alsco NZ
- Altus NZ Limited
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- Arvida Limited
- ASB Bank Limited
- Auckland Council
- Auckland District Health Board
- AWF Limited
- Bank of New Zealand
- Bay of Plenty District Health Board
- Best Start Educare Limited
- Bidfood Limited
- Building Supplies Distribution Limited
- Bunnings Limited
- Kiwi Lumber Holdings Limited
- KiwiRail Limited
- Mercury NZ Limited
- Metlifecare Limited
- MidCentral District Health Board
- Visy Glass Operations (NZ) Limited
- Vodafone New Zealand Limited
- Waikato District Health Board
The benefits of working with a visa sponsor
There are many benefits to working with a visa sponsor when you are looking for a job in New Zealand. A visa sponsor can help you with the process of applying for a work visa, and they can also provide you with information and support throughout your time in New Zealand.
Working with a visa sponsor can also give you access to jobs that may not be advertised to the general public, and it can provide you with an opportunity to network with other professionals in your field.
The application process for a New Zealand visa sponsorship job
If you’re planning on applying for a New Zealand visa sponsorship job, there are a few things you need to know about the application process. Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll need to do:
- Gather the required documents: When you apply for a visa, you’ll need to submit various documents to aid the process. This is important because obtaining a visa is central to your visa sponsorship process. You will require a work or residence visa if you plan to relocate to New Zealand to work from another nation, and you’ll likely need a job in order to obtain that. So, make sure you have all of the required documents before beginning your application.
- Complete the online application form: Once you find a prospective employer, they will likely conduct an interview with you online and then send you an online application form that will ask for basic information about yourself and your employment history. Fill out an application for employment with the firms listed above and make sure you complete all of the required sections and double-check your answers for accuracy.
- Secure a job: Once you’ve submitted your online application, you will be on point to receive an employment offer from your employer. This is completely legal in New Zealand, so you can receive employment before your visa. The appropriate department in the workplace will assist you in all application stages when you land a job. And you will begin earning as soon as you receive a visa.
- Create the right CV: New Zealand has its own CV style and it is important that you make your CV in the New Zealand fashion. Employers in New Zealand prefer curt, simple curriculum vitae (CVs). It’s possible that this doesn’t follow your usual fashion so you must try to adapt the style of your CV to conform to what is the norm in New Zealand. Most companies will skim your CV before deciding whether to read it in more detail. Therefore, it must leave a favorable first impression quickly.
Note: It is important that you get a job in New Zealand before you start your visa sponsorship journey.
What New Zealand employers wants in your CV
What New Zealand employers are interested in seeing the following in your CV:
- Personal and professional abilities
- Working experience
- Education and Experience
- Volunteer and community involvement.
- Additionally, they like to see examples of your skill use.
It is important to give brief examples of how you have used your skills in the past and to just include pertinent information about your education and experience. Find out more about the New Zealand CV format here.
How to gain an edge over others when applying for a visa sponsorship job in New Zealand
When it comes to applying for a visa sponsorship job in New Zealand, there are a few things you can do to give yourself an edge over other applicants. Firstly, make sure your resume is up to date and tailored to the specific job you’re applying for and the New Zealand system. Secondly, research the company thoroughly and be prepared to answer questions about why you want to work for them.
Finally, remember that the interview process is your chance to sell yourself – so make sure you come across as enthusiastic and motivated. With a little extra effort, you’re sure to stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of landing that dream visa sponsorship job in New Zealand.
What are the benefits of a visa sponsorship job?
A visa sponsorship job is a great way to get a work visa for New Zealand. There are many benefits to having a visa sponsorship job, including:
- You will be able to work in New Zealand for a set period of time.
- Your employer will be responsible for your travel and accommodation costs.
- You will have access to free or discounted medical insurance.
- You will be able to save money by not having to pay for a visa application fee.
- You may be eligible for a work visa extension after your initial contract ends.
FAQs about visa sponsorship jobs in New Zealand
- What is visa sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship is when an employer agrees to sponsor your visa application. This means they will cover the cost of your visa application and any associated fees.
- Why would an employer sponsor my visa?
There are a number of reasons why an employer might sponsor your visa. They may need your skills and experience in order to fill a role that cannot be filled by a local worker. Alternatively, they may be willing to sponsor your visa in order to attract and retain top talent.
- What types of jobs are eligible for visa sponsorship?
Almost any type of job can be sponsored, although some employers may only sponsor certain types of visas. For example, many employers will only sponsor skilled workers on temporary work visas.
- How do I find a job that sponsors visas?
There are a number of ways to find jobs that sponsor visas. You can search online job boards, visit the New Zealand Government website, or approach employers directly.
- What is the process for applying for a visa sponsorship job?
The process for applying for a visa sponsorship job varies depending on the employer and the type of visa being sponsored.
There are many great reasons to consider finding a job in New Zealand that offers visa sponsorship. The country is beautiful, the people are friendly, and the quality of life is high. If you’re looking for an adventure and a chance to live and work in one of the most amazing countries in the world, then New Zealand visa sponsorship jobs are definitely worth considering. Thanks for reading!