METI Internship is one of the most recognised Japanese Internship Programs. The METI Government of Japan Internship for 2022 is now open to all applicants who desire to participate in the program. The METI internship applications for Winter Term is currently being accepted from applicants from all over the world.
This year’s internship will take in Japan. METI Internship Program is one of the easiest internships international undergraduate and graduate students can apply for in Japan. Up to 200 students will participate in the METI Internship in Japan. The paid Internship program is funded by the Government of Japan in all fields.
The Duration of the METI Internship is two and a half months or three Months. There are no specific criteria for a CPGA, or for any academic field of studies. You can apply for this Internship regardless of your discipline. Also, passing TOEFL or IELTS isn’t necessary. However, knowledge of the Japanese Language is not compulsory.
Interested applicants shouldn’t be less than 20 years of age and not older than 40. The aim of the METI Internship program is to provide international applicants the knowledge they’ll need to create new business opportunities, and learn cross-cultural communications.
Details of METI Government of Japan Internship
• Host Country: Japan
• Funded By: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
• Location of Internship: Internship company in General in Japan
Duration of Internship: 2.5 to 3 Months
• Interns No.: 200
Internship Financial Coverage: Fully-funded
• Application Closes: September 30, 2022
• The interns are offered an allowance worth 4,000 yen per day for living expenses
• The interns are offered a round-trip economy class air ticket and travel insurance
• There’s Internship insurance
• There’s transportation allowance
• Accommodation expenses associated with the training program are cleared by METI
• The interns are offered a communication device which include Laptop, LAN, and Mobile Phone
Fields In Internship
METI Internship in Japan offers the following fields:
° Architecture, Civil Engineering
° Arts, Music
° Biology, Life Sciences
° Domestic Science, Home Economics
° Economics, Management/Administration, Business
° Electric/Electrical Engineering
° Law, Policy
° Japanese Language, Culture
° Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
° Religion, Divinity
° Liberal Arts
° Mechanical Engineerings
° Computer Science
° Physics, Applied Physics
° Chemistry, Material Engineering
° Natural Resources, Global Environment
° Animal/Dairy Husbandry
° Mercantile Marine
° Medical Science, Dentistry
° Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
° Hygiene, Nursing Care
How The Internship Runs
The METI Internship takes place twice a year; Summers and Winters.
August 1, 2022 — September 9, 2022
August 22, 2022 — September 30, 2022
October 31, 2022 — December 9, 2022
November 7, 2022 — December 16, 2022
METI Internship Eligibility Criteria
• Applicants must hold a citizenship of an eligible country or region
• Applicants shouldn’t be less than 20 years of age and not older than 40.
• Applicants should be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
• Applicants should be able to undertake both the internship and preliminary training full-time at the host company
How to Apply for METI Internship program
All applicants should Sign Up and create an account which will barely take less than 10 minutes.
Both TOEFL, GRE and IELTS test score are the reasons why some students haven’t been able to make internship and scholarship list. In the METI Internship, you don’t need any of them. Just uploaded all other necessary documents and wait for your name to be shortlisted. This internship in Japan is one of the internships that offer interns fantastic opportunities and perks.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here