Master of Philosophy Scholarship is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Australian National University
- Successful applicants will be awarded AUD 10,000
Why You Should Study at Australian National University
- Australian National University is the best university to study International Affairs.
- ANU is rated among the universities in Australia that has an exceptional multicultural community.
- The university has an outstanding academic history and its resrch works are world leading.
Benefits of ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
- Dependant Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
Requirements for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship Qualification
The scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognised University.
How to Apply
No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
For more details, visit ANU website.