Do you wish to study in Australia? Good news! We are glad to inform you about the MACC Scholarship applications are currently open at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. In this article, we will be discussing the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility, and its application.
The MACC Scholarship is offered for an Undergraduate degree. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University.
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. Originated in 1887 by Francis Ormond, RMIT was instigated as a night school contribution class in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was a private college for more than a hundred years before merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology to become a public university in 1992.
It has a registration of around 95,000 higher and vocational education students, making it the largest dual-sector education institution in Australia. With annual revenue of around a$1.5 billion, it is also one of the wealthiest universities in Australia. It is rated a five-star university by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) and is rated 15th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings, making it the top art and design university in Australia and Oceania.
Situated in the Melbourne city center, the historic City campus of RMIT is the founding campus of the university as well as it’s largest and most recognizable. It is known for its striking contemporary architecture as well as its well-preserved Victorian era and interwar period building established in 1887, the City campus began as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne. Its original building is located on the corner of Bowen Street and La Trobe Street, and the campus has since grown to 87 buildings in 2016. The campus has no border walls. As such, its buildings are contiguous with the surrounding city.
Most of its buildings are spread across six city blocks covering approximately 720,000 square meters (7,800,000 sq ft). It is unevenly bound by La Trobe Street to the south, Elizabeth Street to the south-east and Swanston Street to the north-east (connected by Franklin Street), Queensberry Street to the north, Lygon Street to the north-west and Russell Street to the south-west. The campus area is located between the two ancient sections of the city; the northern edge of the Hoddle Grid to its south and Queen Victoria Market to its south-west. The area is occasionally mentioned as the “RMIT quarter” of the city.
According to the QS World University Rankings, RMIT is ranked as a five-star university in the areas of research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, innovation, engagement, and specialization.
According to the 2021 QS World University Rankings, RMIT was rated 15th in the world for art and design subjects, making it the top art and design school in Australia and Oceania. RMIT is rated 16th in the world and 3rd in Australia among universities less than 50 years old in the 2016–17 QS Top 50 under 50 indexes. Times Higher Education rankings placed RMIT in the 93rd position of 100 universities under 50 years old.
Worth of the MACC Scholarship
- The receivers of the MACC Scholarship 2022 get a single payment of AUD$10,000 for the tuition fees.
Eligibility for the MACC Scholarship
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship 2022 should be citizens of Malaysia.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship should fulfill the academic and English language necessities for entry into their nominated programs.
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship are anticipated to start their RMIT program in 2022.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship will not obtain any other scholarship supported by Australian or foreign organizations.
- The applicants for MACC Scholarship 2022 should have an offer from RMIT University for the program they have practiced for.
- The candidates for MACC Scholarship are probable to have excellent academic results.
How to Apply for the MACC Scholarship
- Obtain an offer letter by.
- Visit the MACC website to find out how to apply and submit your scholarship application.
- You must submit your application and all appropriate supporting documents by the scholarship closing date registered below.
Application Deadline for the MACC Scholarship
The application deadline for this scholarship is April 30, 2022.