Liverpool John Moores University has announced Bicentennial Vice-Chancellor PhD Scholarships. The Applications are available for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Liverpool John Moores University International Scholarship application is reserved for the British national and international students who want to pursue full-time PhD programs at Liverpool John Moores University.
The scholarship covers applicant’s tuition fee, training costs and monthly stipend. The to be eligible for this scholarship award, the applicant must undertake the new thematic pathway program.
Liverpool John Moores University was founded in 1823. It’s a public research university in Liverpool, England with over 20,000. The university is placed in 492th position in Best Global Universities Ranking.
• Closing Date: September 19, 2022
• Country: United Kingdom
• Scholarship Provider: Liverpool John Moores University
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
• It offers annual fees fully paid – equivalent to the standard postgraduate UK rate
• It offers contribution towards running costs (£1,600 per annum)
• It offers a yearly stipend around £16,062 per year paid in monthly instalments for full-time study
• It offers coaching, mentoring support and advocacy
• It enhances skills development and training from LJMU’s Researcher Development Program
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international including domestic students are eligible to apply for the Liverpool John Moores University International Scholarship.
• Applicants are eligible to apply for PhD in thematic pathway program offered at the University.
• You must be must be a full-time PhD applicants at LJMU.
How to Apply?
• Applicant should complete an online admission application form.
• A research proposal
• Details of candidate’s qualifications
• Details of candidate’s work experience
• Provide details of academic referees
• Personal statement
You must meet the university’s requirements for the PhD program you want to apply for.
• You must submit scores on the below English language proficiency tests:
° IELTS – 6.0
° CPE – Grade C
° PTE – 61
° TOEFL IBT – 78
° CAE – Grade C
° LanguageCert International ESOL – B2
° NCUK English Language Test – 6.0
° Oxford Test of English (OTE) – 120
Application Link: https://uaf.ljmu.ac.uk/
Liverpool John Moores University International Scholarships in UK are fully funded and offer fantastic benefits. How can you make the final list? Follow the application process and submit your application before the closing date.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here