Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranks La Trobe University 201 in the world. The university is committed to offering quality education to its students.
The university has been consistent in achieving International approval, spreading its operations across its campuses in New South Wales and Victoria, and creating fresh analysis to face today’s pressing issues.
The university has its QS 5-star rating due to its provisions of glorious facilities, education and analysis, and for being accommodating, international and absolutely responsive.
The cooperative learning and advancement program La Trobe university grants, adds each student and business input, then combines educational steerage with teaching and learning experience.
• Scholarship University: La Trobe University
• Scholarship Country: Australia
• Degree Level: PhD
• Funding Type: Partially funded
• Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
• Course: Developing Multi-Functional Fluorescent Probes for Global Analysis of Proteome Stress in Cells.
• Scholarship Closes: July 31st, 2022
Benefits of Scholarship:
The La Trobe University will offer the successful applicants salaries.
Eligibility Requirements for Scholarship:
• The aspirant willing to apply must either be an Australian, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, or be an International student living in Australia.
• The aspirants must have a background in organic compound design and synthesis; experience and knowledge in molecular and cell biology is required; experience in proteomic mass spectrometry is highly required.
Application Procedure for Scholarship:
• All National aspirants should submit their applications through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All International aspirants should submit their applications through the online application system.
• After aspirants submit their details, they will be sent an email which will have their username and password to log in to the Student Portal and begin their online application.
• Aspirants should scan and upload all the required documents so that their applications will be considered, and to complete the research declaration form.
All aspirants are required to heed the university’s entry requirements.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
• The transcripts and graduation certificates of the aspirants’ universities
• Aspirants should upload a professional Curriculum Vitae (résumé) listing relevant work experience, research history, academic awards, etc, details of aspirants’ publications, and single copy of Master’s thesis (and at least two chapters of it should be translated into English if it is not written in English)
• Aspirants should upload a preliminary research proposal (maximum of 300 words),
• Aspirants should upload a citizenship certificate or birth certificate
• Aspirants who possess a valid passport or Australian visa, should attach a copy to their applications
Aspirants must have minimum language skills required to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate and research studies at the university. But, some courses at the university require a higher level of English language proficiency.
This scholarship is awarded to only the aspirants who perform beautifully during the assessment exercise. Which means, it’s based on merit.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities