Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University for international student to undertake a masters or PhD degree.
Several scholarship opportunities will be granted to international students for the 2022/2023 academic session at the University. The scholarship is fully funded providing the successful candidates with the necessary funding required for studies at Cardiff University.
To be considered for the Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student with good academic qualifications.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants for the PhD scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Full UK tuition fees.
- A £15,896 annual stipend
- A £1,000 allowance towards research costs for master’s students and a £2,500 allowance for PhD candidates.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Jameel Scholarships at Cardiff University are to submit an online application directly to the university on or before the application deadline.
Please note, both a direct application to the university and a Jameel Scholarship Application will be necessary in order to qualify for the scholarships. Applicants are to download the MA Scholarships application form and PhD Scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2022