If you’re an international student from Indonesia, you may be eligible for a £3,000 Indonesia Regional scholarship that will be applied to your tuition fees in your first year, attainable as a tuition fee bargain in your first year.
The Indonesia regional scholarship is offered for an Undergraduate degree.
An Insight Into The History of The University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. Recognized in 1963, welcomed students in 1964, and learned university status by royal charter in 1965 – the university is a plate glass university.
Essex’s armor contains the ancient arms attributed to the Kingdom of Essex, and the motto, “Thought the harder, heart the keener”, is adapted from the Anglo-Saxon poem The Battle of Maldon. The university includes three campuses with its primary campus within Wivenhoe Park (over 200 acres) and campuses in Southend-On-Sea and Loughton.
In July 1959, Essex County Council acknowledged a proposal from Charles Leatherland, Baron Leatherland to found a university in the county. A University Promotion Committee was shaped, chaired by Lord Lieutenant of Essex, Sir John Ruggles-Brise, which submitted a formal application to the University Grants Committee requesting the establishment of the University of Essex.
Initial reports suggested that the Promotion Committee optional Hylands Park in Chelmsford as the primary site, though, in May 1961 a declaration in the House of Commons preferred the foundation of the university within Wivenhoe and in December, Wivenhoe Park was learned for the new university. In July 1962, R. A. Butler was requested as chancellor, Albert Sloman as vice-chancellor, with Anthony Rowland-Joins as registrar.
The University of Essex was named University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards in 2018. It won the International Collaboration of the Year Award at the Times Higher Education Awards 2019 for its work with Amnesty International and five other universities on the Digital Verification Corps, which inspects human rights violations around the world.
On two occasions Essex has been given the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education, in 2009 for its “advancing the legal and broader practice of international human rights,” and in 2017 for its “authoritative social and economic research to inform the policies of governments for the development of people’s lives.”
Essex has an international character, with 132 countries signified in its student body. The Times Higher Education World Rankings placed Essex joint 15th for the highest percentage of international students, with 44.3% of students coming from outside the UK. Essex is also in the top 20 for ‘international outlook’ in these rankings, This indicator measures the proportion of staff and students from outside the UK alongside international collaboration on research.
How Much Does The Indonesia Regional Scholarship Offer
You will be eligible for Indonesia regional scholarship worth £3,000. This scholarship will only be made available as a deduction on the tuition fee that is payable upon registration at the University.
Eligibility for the Indonesia regional scholarship
- To avail of this scholarship, Students must be completely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available only for the 1st year of study.
- Applicants who get thriving should be available for promotional activities.
- Only one scholarship can be rewarded for one student, and it cannot be availed at any other University of Essex scholarship.
- The student must be a resident of Indonesia.
Students who do not qualify
- Regardless of whether they match the above conditions, the following students are not eligible for this scholarship:
- East 15 Acting School students enrolled in classes.
- Fully or partially funded students.
- Students who are not considered international fee payers.
- Students pursuing a degree that is often completed entirely online.
- Deferred admission is not eligible for this scholarship.
- If a student is given a scholarship and then defers enrollment to the next academic year, the award will be revoked, and the applicant will be examined again under the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
- Students transferring from another UK higher education institution to the second year.
- Pathway students at the University of Essex International College (UEIC).
How to Apply for the Indonesia Regional Scholarship
Use the application link here to apply. You will be automatically evaluated for this prize if you meet all the eligibility requirements. There is no need to fill out an application form. Your nationality and fee status, which you disclose on your application for a place at Essex, will be used to determine your eligibility. Alternative forms of proof will not be accepted.
Arrangements for payment
These scholarships will only be available as a reduction in the tuition cost due when you register for classes at the university. If a tuition fee deposit is required, payment cannot be applied to it.
The application deadline for this scholarship is July 15, 2022.
So, now that you know all about the Indonesia Regional Scholarships, why don’t you just go ahead and apply?
See More Scholarships Here