Guess what, the fully funded New Zealand Government Scholarship program for 2022 academic session is out. This is a great opportunity for all the international students who have been dreaming to study in New Zealand universities with fully funded scholarship. The scholarship program features three programs which include Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree.
The New Zealand Government Scholarship program promises lots of benefits and it’s sponsored by the Ministry of Education (MOE) in New Zealand.
All International students can apply for this Scholarship regardless of their colour, religion, gender and other social characteristics. This Scholarship program offers different academic courses which include Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, Management, Social Sciences and other courses.
Many International students desire to work in New Zealand because its prepares the students for the future opportunities. No doubt, the New Zealand Government Scholarship is one of the best scholarship programs in New Zealand.
Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 Details
1. Host Country– New Zealand
2. Financial Coverage– It’s fully Funded
3. Program– Bachelors, Masters and PhD
4. The total number of Scholarships– 650
Levels of Study and Years
1. Undergraduate Degree: 3-4 years
2. Postgraduate Certificate: 6 months
3. Postgraduate Diploma: 1 year
4. Master’s Degree: 1-2 years
5. Ph.D. 3.5 years
List Available New Zealand Government Scholarships
1. Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste:
These scholarships are for skills training for workers from the eligible Southeast Asian countries and from Timor-Leste.
2. English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO):
These scholarships are for government officials from eligible Asian and African countries to visit New Zealand for English language training.
3. Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens:
These scholarships are for skills training and on-the-job work experience for workers from eligible Pacific countries and from Timor-Leste.
4. Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study
These scholarships are for the eligible international students to study full-time courses at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific university.
The New Zealand Government Scholarships Coverage
• It assists postgraduate students with research and thesis costs
• It allows students to travel home depending on the length of students’ scholarships
• It offers Travel Allowance
• It offers Airfare Ticket to and fro from recipients’ home countries
• It offers Medical Insurance when recipients are in New Zealand
• It offers a full tuition fee
• It offers Living Allowance
The New Zealand Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
• Your Citizenship
• Your Work Experience
• Is Your Country Eligible
• The Years You’ve Been Living In Your Home Country
• Do your intended study aligns with levels and sectors provided to your country
New Zealand Government Scholarships Deadline
The deadline is determined by the country you’re applying from. Kindly check the official website to confirm the application deadline for your country.
How to Apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarships
• Visit the New Zealand Government Scholarship website HERE
• Select your country and the type of scholarship
• Proceed to create an online account
• Kindly attach the required documents with the application form
New Zealand Government Scholarship is one of the best scholarship programs in New Zealand. This scholarship program is for everyone student who desire a quality education and most especially in a peaceful and beautiful country.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities