Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious Female Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Experienced PWC and KPMG Accountants is most preferred.
- Not less than 3 years experience in Accounting Practice
- Experienced in Accounting, and Business Analysis
- Experience in using an accounting software
- A pleasing personality with the ability and drive to have the objectives completed.
- Should be Self-motivated
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Tally
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please, no phone calls.
Share to a friend who needs this