Partially Funded Fairer Future Global Scholarship at University of Hull 2023. This is a great opportunity for all International Students!
The University of Hull in the United Kingdom has said it would offer Interested and qualified international students the partially funded Fairer Future Global scholarship award. The scholarship programme is for promising international students who want to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the United Kingdom. Approximately 17 applicants will be shortlisted and 50% of their undergraduate tuition fees will be covered for the four years of their degree programmes. Scholarship Programme Overview
• Host country: United Kingdom • Scholarship sponsor: University Of Hull • Programme level: Bachelor’s, Undergraduate • Award type: Partial scholarships
• Scholarship closes: May 31, 2023 Scholarship Programme Perks The University of Hull will offer the shortlisted candidates 50% of their tuition fees throughout the years of their undergraduate study at the university. Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
• All international students who meet other eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship award. • The scholarship award will be offered in all the courses the University offers. • Applicants mustn’t have previously studied any degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
• Applicants must be classified as international student for the purpose of fee-paying. • Applicants must not be receiving financial sponsorship from a commercial or government sponsorship agent. Required Documents
The interested applicants are to upload the following: • A Curriculum Vitae • Educational certificates • Transcripts Admission Criteria • You must meet your chosen programme’s academic entry criteria. Language Criteria
• You must present a proof of English Language proficiency. And it must be one of the university’s recognized English Language Tests.
Scholarship Application Link: https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/study-at-hull/money/awards/fairer-future-global-scholarship Conclusion The scholarship award is mainly for the promising international students with excellent academic records. The award will cover 50% of their tuition fees.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities