You can now get a financial assistance to begin your academic journey in Australia. The Edith Cowan University is offering ARC Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child PhD International Scholarships to the promising and brilliant students who are desirous to pursue their degrees in the university.
All the students who want to apply for an online PhD enrolment should contact the relevant program leader before doing so. Also, applications are being accepted for full-time study on-campus. The Edith Cowan University International Scholarship program can be applied for by both domestic and international students.
Edith Cowan University was founded in 1902 in Australia. It’s a public university with over 30,000 students from Australia and outside Australia. The university offers innovative and practical courses across different course and disciplines.
• Application Deadline: October 30, 2022
• Country: Australia
• Scholarship Provider: Edith Cowan University
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial
• The shortlisted students will receive educational fund for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international applicants are eligible to apply for the Edith Cowan University International Scholarship.
• All international applicants can apply for Doctoral research program at the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child, based at the Centre’s Edith Cowan University node, in each of the following three key program areas:
° Connected Child
° Healthy Child
° Educated Child
• You must possess a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or a Master’s by Research degree in an area associated with the relevant program area; Research level English language proficiency
How to Apply?
• Applicants are recommended to take admission in a PhD degree program at Edith Cowan University.
Applicants are to send the following documents to Olivia Slater:
• Your Qualifications and academic transcripts
• Research Proposal (maximum 2 pages)
• A brief half page statement listing your experience researching or working in the area of children and/or digital technology
• A brief half page statement of your interest in conducting research with the ARC Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child
Requirements of Admission:
• You’re required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university
• Applicant will need to demonstrate English competency
Application Link: https://www.ecu.edu.au/degrees/courses/doctor-of-philosophy#courseEntry
The shortlisted students will be offered educational funds for the 2022/2023 academic session.