Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship: if you are a person who is interested in working in a field where little or no knowledge of experience is required, then the Australia Fruit-Picking Jobs With Visa Sponsorship is for you. You can work without prior expertise or educational qualifications. Ready to work as unskilled labour? the Australian fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship is a good idea for you.
The fruit-picking job comes from the Agricultural sector. This is an opportunity to apply for Australian fruit-picking jobs with visa sponsorship. Since Australian citizens prefer not to work in these kinds of professions most of the time, foreigners have an excellent possibility to work in this industry.
The primary duty is to pick fruits and vegetables from farms and orchards. They also load orders into delivery vehicles to replenish stocks and take general warehouse duties. With visa sponsorship, you can apply for Australia fruit-picking jobs.
Farm workers and fruit pickers are popular jobs in Australia. In Australia, a lot of workers are required for fruit-picking jobs as the Australian agricultural sector is currently facing a labour shortage. They hire at least 180,000 visa sponsorship jobs and may increase to as many as 200,000 in 2023.
You need to apply and send your CV; the visa process comes later. The average fruit picker’s earnings in Australia are $57,525 yearly or $29.50 per hour.
Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship: Details
- Country: Australia
- Sector: Agriculture
- Job Type: Fruit Pickers and Farm Workers
- Experience Required: No prior experience is required
- Knowledge Required: the knowledge required is Not high
- Age Limit: No age limit for this job
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes, it is a visa-sponsored job.
- Relocation: Yes
- Housing: Yes
- Compensation: $57,525 yearly or $29.50 per hour
Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship: Reasons
- The Australian agricultural recruiters have placed more than 2,000 candidates in fruit-picking jobs and other farm-related roles over the past years.
- Many cities and locations in Australia are still not developed and empty, so landowners need farm workers there.
Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship: Benefits
- Suitable for unskilled and inexperienced workers
- Accommodation Support
- Relocation Opportunity
- Visa Sponsorship.
SEE ALSO: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023
What are the types of fruit and vegetables?
Who can Apply for fruit-picking jobs in Australia?
People interested in fruit picking jobs in Australia with visa sponsorship can apply from anywhere, and where you come from does not matter.
Foreigners from outside Australia are welcome to apply for the job. However, the employer will contact only those qualified for the job.
People apply from different parts of the world and nationalities like Indonesia, Nigeria, India, Ghana, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and many other developing countries.
Finding Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship
Australian WorkForce (Official Govt of Australia)
The official Government of Australia website for looking for Jobs in Australia is Workforce Australia. A lot of fruit-picking Jobs are uploaded by many Australian agricultural companies on this website.
- Visit this website first: https://www.workforceaustralia.gov.au/
- Type “Visa Sponsorship” into the search bar. Agricultural farming, or even fruit picking.
- It will identify all farming and fruit-picking jobs offering visa sponsorship in Australia. Facilities. you can also read more on How to Immigrate to Australia through Australian Government Jobs 2023
The Number one Job Portal where you will find Jobs in Australia with Visa Sponsorship is Seek. SEEK is very easy to navigate. Follow the steps below to find Jobs in Australia with visa Sponsorship. It lists all types of Jobs, fields, companies, and all job descriptions.
SEEK Australia Website – Finding a job
- Go to the SEEK website first at https://www.seek.com.au/
- Then, type “Visa Sponsorship,” “Fruit Jobs,” or “Picker Jobs” into the Search Bar.
- After that, choose Australia as your location.
- Choose All Australia.
- You will have all Jobs in Australia that Supports Visa Sponsorship listed.
Fruit Picking Jobs by Australian Companies
Fruit Picking Jobs in Victoria (VIC)
- The ideal time of year is from November through February.
- Gathered fruits: Strawberries, cherries, raspberries, grapes, and citrus fruits
- Farms: Cherry Hill Orchards, Coldstream, Blue Hills Berries & Cherries, Silvan.
Fruit Pickers in New South Wales (NSW)
- Best Time of Year: November to April
- Gathered fruits: oranges, persimmons, apples, blueberries, cherries, and other fruits.
- Farms: Woolgoolga, Benning Blueberries, Glenbernie Orchard, and Darkes Forest in Darkes.
Queensland Fruit Picking Jobs (QLD)
- June to November is the ideal season.
- Harvested Fruits: Berries, bananas, pears, melons, and bananas.
- Farms: Oakwood, Pinata Farms, Stanthorpe, SSS Strawberries
Employment in Western Australia Picking Fruit (WA)
- Best Time of Year: Anytime, depending on the Fruit
- Fruits harvested include grapes, pears, apples, and rockmelons.
- Farms in Kununurra, Berry Sweet, Bullsbrook, and Bothkamp Australia Farm
Fruit Picking Jobs in South Australia
- Best Season: April to September
- Harvested fruits: Grapes, strawberries, citrus
- Farms: Beerenberg Farm, Hahndorf
Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania
- Best Season: October to May
- Harvested fruits: Apples, grapes
- Orchards: Reid Fruits, Tasmania, Tasmanian Berries, Tasmania
Fruit Picking Jobs in Northern Territory
- Best Season: May to November
- Harvested fruits: Mangoes, bananas, melons
- Farms: Pinata Farms, Darwin
Additional Ways to Find Farm Jobs in Australia
Another way to find Australia Fruit Picking Visa Sponsorship Jobs is to search on the Internet by writing “Australian Farming Companies or Agriculture companies”. It will list Farming companies in Australia, and you can apply to their website.
Australia Fruit picking jobs with visa sponsorship: FAQs
How much do Fruit Pickers earn in Australia?
Fruit pickers earn $57,525 yearly or $29.50 per hour.
Is there a demand for fruit pickers in Australia?
As a result of the high demand for fruit picking jobs in Australia, Fruit picking has become rampant for many young people travelling to Australia.
What is the fruit picking season in Australia?
Fruit Picking season usually starts in December and ends in May.