Do you wish to pursue a Doctoral project or complete your project at the University of Potsdam but don’t have enough fund to execute it? Take a chance and apply University of Potsdam International Scholarship in Germany. The PhD scholarship is for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The Scholarship application is available for all qualified international and German students who desire to study in the university. Applicants can apply for any PhD program they prefer as far as the University of Potsdam offer it. The shortlisted applicants will be entitled to € 1,100 every month for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 36 months towards their living expenses.
The University of Potsdam was founded in 1991 and it is a public university in Potsdam, Germany. The university is currently listed in the 601-650 group by the QS World Rankings. University of Potsdam desirous to take the top positions in the areas of study it operates.
• Country: Germany
• Scholarship Provider: University Of Potsdam
• Program: PhD, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Type: Partial
• Closing Date: August 31, 2022
• All the successful applicants will be offered € 1,100 every month for a maximum of 36 months by the University of Potsdam towards their living expenses.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All domestic and international applicants can apply for the University of Potsdam International Scholarship as far as they meet the requirements.
• All domestic and international applicants can apply for a PhD degree program they desire as far as the University of Potsdam offers it.
• All domestic and international applicants must be admitted to one of the Doctorate programs at one of the University of Potsdam’s faculties/departments.
How to Apply?
• You need to log in to the Application Portal of the University, UniAssist, to apply for admission.
• The Scholarship application form should be separately submitted.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here
• A graduate degree certificate
• A Diploma supplement
• A proof of language skills
• Personal documents (If required)
• You should have at least 140-200 CP in a Bachelor’s degree with a total requirement of 180-240 CP.
• Applicants are required to submit scores of the below English language proficiency tests:
° CEFR – C1
° CAE – 180
° PTE – 76
° IELTS – 7.0
° CPE – C2
° TOEFL IBT – 95
Application Link: https://www.uni-assist.de/en/
The University of Potsdam International Scholarship for 2023 in Germany awards the successful candidates € 1,100 per month for a maximum of 36 months towards their living expenses.