Saint Martin’s University is offering outstanding students who desire to pursue their degrees in a reputable university in the United States its English Proficiency Scholarships.
The Saint Martin’s University International Scholarship is designed to support international students who will apply for the university’s undergraduate degree program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Saint Martin’s University was established in 1895 in Lacey, Washington. It offers over 20 baccalaureate programs and 14 graduate degree programs. The University is one of the most sought universities in the US and this is because of the quality education it offers its students.
• Country: United States of America
• Scholarship Provider: Saint Martin’s University
• Program: Bachelor, Undergraduate
• Scholarship Funding: Partial
• Application Deadline: 1 December 2022
• It provides an award worth $2,000 to the shortlisted applicants.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• All international students can apply for the Saint Martin’s University International Scholarship.
• Applicants can apply for their chosen undergraduate programs as far as Saint Martin University offers it.
• You must be a full-time undergraduate student at the university.
How to Apply?
• Submit your admission application on the university’s portal.
• Your official transcripts from all the colleges and universities you attended.
• Two letters of recommendation including either the third letter of recommendation or a professional reference with your contact information
• You must possess a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
• Submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
° TOEFL (iBT) 79-91 92 or more than
° TOEFL (Paper-based Test) 550-577 579 or above
° ILETS 6.5 7.0 or more than
° Duolingo 105-110 111 or more than
Application Link: https://admissions.stmartin.edu/apply/?sr=7fa06f9b-4bac-4d34-ac39-5bdc7e7ba49c&_ga=2.48105639.1002752719.1657900036-1517743802.1657900036
Saint Martin’s University International Scholarships offer an award worth $2,000 to the shortlisted applicants. The scholarships are partially funded, therefore, the successful applicants are expected to fund other expenses themselves.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here