POLIMI Graduate School of Management has founded Regional Scholarships to enhance international diversity within the class and to provide support to promising individuals from underrepresented countries of the world to pursue their study in Italy for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The POLIMI Graduate School of Management International Scholarship is for the international students from recognised countries. Also, students are eligible to apply for the International MBA programme.
The selection and assessment of successful students will be done through scholarship academic records, essays and the admission process. 50% of recipients’ tuition fees will be covered.
POLIMI Graduate School of Management is formerly knows as MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business. It was founded in 1979 and it a nonprofit Consortia Limited Company.
• Country: Italy
• Scholarship Provider: Polimi Graduate School Of Management
• Program: Masters, Postgraduate
• Scholarship Funding: Partially Funded
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
The successful applicants will receive a partial scholarship covering 5% to 50% of their tuition fees.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
• Applicants from Central and South America, North America and the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia and the Pacific, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa or South and Central Asia can apply for the POLIMI Graduate School of Management International Scholarship.
• Qualified applicants are eligible to apply for the International MBA programme at the POLIMI Graduate School of Management.
• You must be from an eligible region or country.
How to Apply?
• You have to apply for admission through the university’s application portal. All applicants from listed regions will be automatically considered.
• Candidates are to write an essay of 700-1,000 words on the below topic;
° POLIMI Graduate School of Management is committed to diversifying education abroad by providing funding to the exceptional students who are typically underrepresented in studying abroad. Note that you will describe how you and/ or your plans for study abroad could qualify for such a scholarship.
• A copy of latest payslip
• A financial aid request form
• A Curriculum Vitae in English
• Your University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
• Present your official University Transcripts
• A Motivational Statement in PDF format
• Two Letters of Reference (it depends)
• Submit a copy of your Passport or ID
• Digital Picture
• You must have a Bachelor’s degree certification from a recognised institution to secure a position in the International MBA program at POLIMI.
• To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet the Italian and English language requirements of POLIMI.
Application Link: https://www.applyformasters.net/?locale=eng
All successful applicants for the POLIMI Graduate School of Management International Scholarship in Italy will receive a partial scholarship covering 5% to 50% of their tuition fees.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here