The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is accepting applications for its a fully-funded PhD scholarship program. All the students selected for the scholarship award will be offered grants with a monthly stipend.
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is one of the most sought after business schools in Europe with internationally recognized for research and quality education. Over the years, the PhD scholarship award has attracted the best doctoral students in Finance, Accounting and Management.
Duration of Program: 5 years
The five-year of this PhD program will prepare students to contribute to the following debates;
• Students attend classes and focus on analytical skills.
• Students also take courses in their respective area of academic specialization like, Finance, Management or Accounting.
Scholarship Perks :
• It confers a Dr. rer. pol., the German equivalent of a PhD in Economics.
• It offers fully-funded study grants and a kind monthly stipend for the five years of the program.
• It offers a tuition fee waiver and a cost-of-living stipend. The monthly stipend worth EUR 1,750.
• It also covers costs that are related to research, as well as conferences and overseas visits.
• Applicant’s CV
• List of applicant’s publications (if existent)
• A certified copy of your University Entrance Qualification (Abitur, A-levels or equivalent)
• A certified copy of your University Degree Certificate or equivalent and academic transcript of records
• Provide official GRE or GMAT results
• A proof of English Language Proficiency Test (TOEFL IBT minimum score of 100/IELTS minimum score of 7.0)
• A Statement of Purpose (up to 2 pages):
° Why are you interested in your chosen field of study?
° What are the potential areas of research you might pursue?
° Is the research of any member of the FS faculty of interest to you?
° Have you completed any research projects with faculty?
• Provide owo Letters of Recommendation;
° For you to request the letters from your recommenders, you must register on a separate platform and send your request from there.
Entry Criteria for Frankfurt School PhD Scholarship Award:
• Exceptional graduates of with Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in Finance, Management, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines who wish to launch an academic career.
• Students in the final year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program are eligible to apply with their recent academic transcript.
• The interested applicants must have completed the degree by the time of the beginning of the PhD.
• The required grade of the students may not be less than a “B” grade point average or 75% of the achievable credits.
• The foreign degrees will be assessed regarding their equivalence.
• The applicants are required to complete the online application form.
When’s the application opening?
• September 15, 2022
• January 15, 2023
Application Link: https://www.frankfurt-school.de/en/home/programmes/doctoral
The Frankfurt School PhD Scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver and a cost-of-living stipend. The monthly stipend is worth EUR 1,750. The scholarship program is fully funded, therefore, the recipients of the scholarship will not have to pay parts of their educational expenses.
See Other Scholarships Opportunities Here