A tier two business advisory firm with an annual revenue target of US$5 and above that specializes in Best Practice Frameworks including Service Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management and Project Management, located in Lagos, with oversight for the African region, is looking for qualified people to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
The ideal candidate must be able to handle the following tasks efficiently:
- Organising and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Monitoring and responding to the MD’s email if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of the MD
- Answering phone calls
- Various ad hoc requests.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institution.
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication (both oral and written) skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical reasoning
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is vital.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly attach a Cover Letter detailing how you meet the requirements associated with your role, along with your Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The recruitment process will be open for 2 months and the selection process will commence 2 weeks from the date of this publication until all the vacancies are filled.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.