ASA SECURITY is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise is in the fields of special protection, consulting, and instructing.
Our company is the first choice of many security-conscious organizations, businessmen, and high-profile figures. Among our clients are prime ministers, ministers, high-ranking visitors from abroad including the Pope, and many others.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Account Officer at ASA SECURITY
- Account Officer
- Job Description:
- Qualifications and Requirements:
- Method of Application
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to