Boston University Trustee Scholarship is among the Trustee Scholars’ Programs set up every year. Most of the current students had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school, and were top of their classes.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship becomes part of the outstanding campus community that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. Competitive candidates who are among the most successful in their class and display outstanding engagement in their schools, and communities should apply for the program.
Boston University – About
Boston University is a private academic and research institution of higher learning located in Boston, Massachusetts. The institution is nonsectarian but has a historical affiliation with the United Methodist Church. The school was established in the year 1839 by Methodists with its original campus in Newbury, Vermont, before relocating to Boston in the year 1867.
Boston University is a renowned, all-inclusive, private research academic institution, dedicated to cultivating students to be intuitive, resourceful persons ready to live, accustom, and lead in an interconnected world. Boston University is just determined to produce new intellectuals who can impact their society.
A Boston University environment is blessed with the presence talented undergraduates and graduates, groomed on a solid foundation of the liberal arts and sciences. With the backing and oversight of the Board of Trustees, the University, through our faculty, repeatedly innovates in education and research to make certain that we satisfy the wants of students and an ever-changing world.
Boston University Trustee Scholarship – Summary
- Award Type: Undergraduate
- Academic Institution/Organization: Boston University
- Country to Study: United States
- Course to Study: Not specified
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Boston University Trustee Scholarship
Beneficiaries of Boston University Trustee Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Complete undergraduate tuition with compulsory undergraduate student fees,
- It is renewable for 4 years if certain criteria are satisfied.
Eligibility for Boston University Trustee Scholarship
To be eligible for Boston University Trustee Scholarship. applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Foreign students who had perfect 4.0 grade point averages in high school, and classified as top of their classes.
- Selection Criteria: added to outstanding academic records, applicants are intelligently and creatively adventurous, full of experiences, or hold unique achievements. They are not just top students, but astonishingly well-rounded persons. At Boston University, Trustee Scholars become body of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2021
Boston University Trustee Scholarship – How to Apply
To apply for Boston University Trustee Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Provide all the necessary credentials for admission and Common or Coalition Application to one of the undergraduate degree programs at by 1st of December.
- Finalize the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common or Coalition application as part of your application to BU.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship Essays:
Please select out of the two prompts below and submit just one essay, in 600 words or lower, as part of your application through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Boston University form a diverse and inclusive community of students. Please write us about a certain moment where you intentionally and actively advocated for, or experienced, inclusivity in your school or community. What lesson did you learn and how would you utilize that into practice at Boston University?
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you elucidate on a certain experience you have had or an activity that you partook in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
To inquire further about Boston University Trustee Scholarship, please visit the official website.