Niagara College is pleased to announce the Caribbean Scholarships. Niagara College has come up with a fantastic opportunity for foreign students named the Caribbean Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022. The funding will be solely given to foreign candidates from Caribbean nations. They will be awarded $2,000 in two installments, one per semester in the first year of their undergraduate study at Niagara College.
Niagara College – About
The Niagara College is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology placed 1st among 50 research colleges in Canada, and focuses all its energy on being a leader in experiential learning, and a catalyst of local and regional economic growth. The college has 3 campuses: the Welland Campus located in Welland, the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and the Taif Campus located in Ta’if, Saudi Arabia.
Having 9,000 full-time students, as well as over 4000 foreign students from more than 60 nations, the college offers more than 100 post-secondary diploma, and advanced level programs. The continuing education division attracts about 15,000 registrants to over 600 courses every year. Niagara College employs 291 faculty, 89 administration staff and 224 support staff, and has produced over 50,000 students.
Why choose to study at Niagara College? Niagara College makes sure that its graduates are positioned in the best companies and are doing their dream jobs. It always encourages its students to partake in and learns skills that will please the employers, boost the kind of knowledge they take along to the workplace, and upsurge their odds of getting employed in a prominent company.
Application Deadline: Open
Caribbean Scholarships – About
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Canada
See Other Scholarships Opportunities
Eligibility for Caribbean Scholarships
To be eligible for Caribbean Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: International applicants from all Caribbean nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate programs at Niagara College are available.
- The interested candidates must be a resident of any Caribbean nation.
- The applicants must be registered and accepted in the applied program by the college.
Benefits of Caribbean Scholarships
Beneficiaries of Caribbean Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The successfully selected applicants will be awarded $2,000 for the cost of study of any undergraduate program at Niagara College.
How to Apply for Caribbean Scholarships
To apply for Caribbean Scholarships, applicant should follow the guidelines below:
- The candidates must log in to the university portal and complete the application procedure. The candidates must fill the application form for the opportunity and forward it through mail to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide the following documents:
- Transcripts in English of the formerly attended academic courses
- 2-3 Recommendation Letters of from past employers/ Academic professionals/Counselors.
- Personal Statement.
- Passport ID pages.
- Financial statement or Sponsorship documents.
- Admission Requirements: The interested applicants must submit ACT or SAT scores to get admitted to any undergraduate degree programs, and GRE or GMAT scores for graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must accomplish minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, IELTS – 6.5.
In the year 2008, Niagara College embarked on a $90 million campus redevelopment as part of the college’s general master plan, which comprised of noteworthy improvements, and additions to the Welland and Niagara-on-the-Lake Campuses. The redevelopment scheme was structured to improve capacity in programs that serve crucial industries in Niagara, as well as skilled trades, technology, winery and viticulture, and hospitality and tourism, while making available much-necessary developments to aging facilities. The scheme was also a response to the college’s development, including a 10.1 % upsurge in entire enrollment for the fall 2008 term – the greatest increase among all Ontario colleges
To apply and inquire further about Caribbean Scholarships, please visit the official website.