The University of Regina is delighted to support the education of talented students through its Undergraduate International Student Welcome Solidarity Scholarships. The funding opportunity is available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study award is designed to support talented and deserving international students who wants to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at the University of Regina in Canada.
The University of Regina was established in 1974, it offers several programs to its applicants, these programs are available in its ten faculties at certificate, diploma and degree levels in a broad range of specializations.
Why choose to study at the University of Regina? By coming to this university, you will enjoy life and prosper in your career goals. Through advances in education, they contribute to the intellectual and personal advancement of their students.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2021
See other Scholarships Opportunities
- Institution: University of Regina
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Maximum of $2,000
- Available Scholarships: Not Specified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Available Courses: Any course work of your choice offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students will be given admission to study on a study permit, those who are applying for admission directly from a secondary school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: To be considered for this programme, aspirants must register in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide a High School Transcript and General Secondary Certificate and a passport, then send it via this email: international.admissions-at-uregina.ca.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must have their previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the specific English Language requirements of the university.
The University of Regina will provide these following grants:
- Fresh Students that enroll only the Winter term 2021 or only for the Spring/Summer 2021term will receive a $1,000 tuition credit upon arrival and enrollment in the Fall term 2021
- Candidates that enroll for both Winter 2021 term and Spring/Summer 2021 term will receive a CAD 2,000 tuition credit upon arrival and enrollment in Fall 2021 term.
- Students that enroll for both Winter 2021 term and Spring/Summer 2021 term or only Winter 2021 term will receive a $2,000 credit towards the on-campus housing rent for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 terms i.e. $1,000 each term.