Bolton White Hotels & Apartment – In the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport,about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the federal Secretariat.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Human Resources Officer at Bolton White Hotel
Human Resources Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Give outstanding service everytime
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Human Resources Officer at Bolton White Hotel” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.